Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
|Name||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|Update||Aug 18, 2022|
• Added 64-bit Support
How to install Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas from unknown sources?
How to install Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas from unknown sources, you can proceed with installing the app:
1. Locate Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas APK file (the installation file for Android apps) on your device. This could be downloaded from a website, received via email, or transferred from another device.
2. Open the File Manager app on your Android device. If you don't have a file manager app installed, you can download one from the Google Play Store.
3. Navigate to the folder or directory where the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas file is located.
4. Tap on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas APK file to start the installation process. You may see a warning message about the potential risks associated with installing apps from unknown sources. Review the message and proceed only if you trust the app.
5. The Android system will guide you through the installation process, displaying the permissions required by the app. Tap "Install" to continue.
6. Wait for the installation to complete. Once finished, you'll typically see an "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas installed " or "Installation successful" message.
7. You can now find and launch Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas from your device's app drawer or home screen.
How to install obb file of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas ?
To install OBB (Opaque Binary Blob) file of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on Android device, you need to follow these steps:1. Download the OBB file: Make sure you have the OBB file you want to install. OBB files usually accompany Android apps or games and contain additional data required by the application.
2. Locate the OBB folder: Using a file manager app, navigate to the "Android" folder on your device's internal storage or external SD card. If there is no "Android" folder, create one in the root directory of your storage.
3. Create the OBB folder: Inside the "Android" folder, create a new folder named "obb" (all lowercase).
4. Copy the OBB file: Copy the downloaded OBB file of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and paste it into the newly created "obb" folder. Ensure that the OBB file is Named Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas correctly and matches the package name of the app or game you're installing.
5. Install the APK: If you haven't installed the corresponding APK file for the app or game, you need to install it first. Simply locate the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas APK file and follow the installation prompts.
6. Run Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas : Once the APK is installed, open the app or game, and it should automatically detect and use the OBB file you placed in the "obb" folder.
Note: The steps above may vary slightly depending on the file manager app you use or the Android version on your device. Some apps or games might have specific instructions for installing their OBB files, so it's recommended to check the app's official documentation or support resources if available.
Remember that installing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas OBB files should be done legally, and you should only use OBB files that you have obtained from legitimate sources or as part of official app installations.