App that will add two options (copy share URL, share content) into share menu
|Publisher||The Tree Team|
|Update||Jun 25, 2022|
Support newest Android version
Fix problem Admob policy
How to install Copy Share from unknown sources?
How to install Copy Share from unknown sources, you can proceed with installing the app:
1. Locate Copy Share APK file (the installation file for Android apps) on your device. This could be downloaded from a website, received via email, or transferred from another device.
2. Open the File Manager app on your Android device. If you don't have a file manager app installed, you can download one from the Google Play Store.
3. Navigate to the folder or directory where the Copy Share file is located.
4. Tap on Copy Share APK file to start the installation process. You may see a warning message about the potential risks associated with installing apps from unknown sources. Review the message and proceed only if you trust the app.
5. The Android system will guide you through the installation process, displaying the permissions required by the app. Tap "Install" to continue.
6. Wait for the installation to complete. Once finished, you'll typically see an "Copy Share installed " or "Installation successful" message.
7. You can now find and launch Copy Share from your device's app drawer or home screen.
How to install obb file of Copy Share ?
To install OBB (Opaque Binary Blob) file of Copy Share on Android device, you need to follow these steps:1. Download the OBB file: Make sure you have the OBB file you want to install. OBB files usually accompany Android apps or games and contain additional data required by the application.
2. Locate the OBB folder: Using a file manager app, navigate to the "Android" folder on your device's internal storage or external SD card. If there is no "Android" folder, create one in the root directory of your storage.
3. Create the OBB folder: Inside the "Android" folder, create a new folder named "obb" (all lowercase).
4. Copy the OBB file: Copy the downloaded OBB file of Copy Share and paste it into the newly created "obb" folder. Ensure that the OBB file is Named Copy Share correctly and matches the package name of the app or game you're installing.
5. Install the APK: If you haven't installed the corresponding APK file for the app or game, you need to install it first. Simply locate the Copy Share APK file and follow the installation prompts.
6. Run Copy Share : Once the APK is installed, open the app or game, and it should automatically detect and use the OBB file you placed in the "obb" folder.
Note: The steps above may vary slightly depending on the file manager app you use or the Android version on your device. Some apps or games might have specific instructions for installing their OBB files, so it's recommended to check the app's official documentation or support resources if available.
Remember that installing Copy Share OBB files should be done legally, and you should only use OBB files that you have obtained from legitimate sources or as part of official app installations.